Jenny Zhang and her team are trusted and experienced Chinese lawyers with international vision.
We’ve got detailed understanding of the complexities of Chinese laws, regulations and customs.
Our team has provided professional legal service for foreign businesses and foreign individuals from tens of countries for more than ten years.
Our clients include small and medium sized foreign businesses that trade with China, foreign invested enterprises and expatriates in China.
Our goal is to help our corporate clients thrive and help individual clients to work legally and safely in China.
Our services include:
For individuals, Expats, Foreigners
For Corporate Clients, Businesses
For Individuals, Expats, Foreigners
- Our team has provided personal legal services for hundreds of expatriates from tens of countries.
- Our services include cross-border divorce, child custody right, division of Property, labor dispute, lawyer’s witness, personal injury etc., helping our clients to get fair interests in various cases.
The specific areas covers:
1. China Family Law
- Drafting pre-nuptial agreement, and making family plan on future marriage life.
- Advising divorce strategies to protect their reasonable and maximized interests in a variety of complex litigation procedures in multiple jurisdictions.
- Advising division of marital properties in China.
- Advising and mediating on child custody and maintenance, supervising the enforcement of judicial decisions.
2. China Inheritance Law
- We help to witness and execute the inheritance will, help our clients to complete the inheritance of the estate of relatives and friends, including real estate, cash, shares and other assets through coordination and litigation.
3. China Real Estate Law and Property law
- We assist in handling personal and family financial investment in China, such as capital in and out, income arrangement and other aspects, realizing the security of funds and maximize income reasonably and legally.
- We help foreigners to buy or sell residential or commercial real estates in China, by advising purchase or sale procedures, formulating transaction contracts, coordinating intermediaries, owners, banks and governments, handling with foreign exchange arrangements.
4. China Labor Law / Employment Law
- We help to deal with unfair dismissal, arrears of wages, release letter and other matters. We provide services of drafting or reviewing the employment contract for clients, as well as resignation consultation, to avoid the loss in disputes in the later stage.
For Corporate Clients, Businesses
Based on the profound insight into Chinese laws, regulations and political and business culture, our team is committed to providing personalized legal services to the customers of small and medium-sized enterprises in the world, helping them to run smoothly in China, reducing the external coordination cost and commercial risks in their operation, and protecting and pursuing the interests in the commercial cooperation with Chinese businesses.
1. Trade with China
- Advising the latest trade policies, laws and regulations with respect of trading with China.
- Drafting and reviewing various international trade contracts and documents, particularly international sales contracts;
- Participating in business negotiations between clients and third parties, rendering legal suggestions;
- Solving the consumer complaints and product liability of imported products into China.
2. Foreign Direct Investment in China
- Providing due diligence reports to assist foreign investors in decision-making and negotiation;
- Advising the establishment procedures of representative offices, WFOE and joint ventures;
- Preparing the company’s documents for establishment and relevant negotiations, including joint venture contract, articles of association and license agreement, etc.;
- Assisting foreign investors to obtain the approval from Chinese government, and go through the approval and registration procedures;
- Providing professional translation services for Chinese and English legal documents;
- Advising on the business operation of foreign-invested enterprises, including foreign exchange, taxation, employment, purchase and sale, import and export, etc;
- Assisting in reorganization, dissolution and liquidation;
- Settlement of disputes arising from China’s territory.
3. Annual Corporate Legal Service in China
We provide annual legal retainer service. Our clients enjoy the privileged annual fee plan by our team, which offer comprehensive legal support, including but not limited to:
- Advising on the corporate governance, drafting bylaws and internal rules;
- Helping with general corporate changes in business scope, registered address, company’s name, shareholders etc.；
- Advising on employment and labor issues, drafting employee handbooks, reviewing labor contracts and labor arbitration and litigation;
- Drafting and reviewing all kinds of contracts and agreements in business operation;
- Compliance review and coordinating and mediating conflicts with corporate clients and government departments;
- Advising on mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, restructuring, business alliances, asset and liability transfers, bankruptcy and liquidation in the Chinese market.
- Providing legal service on intellectual property, including the application, transfer and dispute resolution of patents, know-how, trademarks, etc.
- Conducting due diligence investigation on the potential business partner of clients;
- Providing legal training and lectures on Chinese laws for the management and employees of clients.
4. Arbitration and litigation in China
- We represent clients abroad in conducting arbitration and litigation in China, covering a variety of areas including international trade, foreign investment, Sino-foreign joint venture, construction, intellectual property, employment and entertainment.
Dalian · Beijing · Shenyang